Friday, June 11, 2010

Weddings at 34 Weeks



Tomorrow, my good friend Brit is getting married. And we're in the wedding. Yes, 34 weeks pregnant, and I'm in the wedding. A gorgeous wedding. Beautiful dresses. Cinderella themed. And my big bump!

Lots of our friends were also expecting. But have had their babies. I'm the only 1 left in the wedding party that is expecting. It's an outdoor wedding. In our hottest month of the year. I hope I survive. And that I don't fall on my face. I've really been worrying about that. But I think I'll be OK.

I am really excited about Brit and Tony getting married. They've been engaged forever! It really has been forever. Some of our best friends. I know that they're going to last. Grow insanely old together. And have lots of babies. They love each other that much! ☼

No comments: