Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Daddy Duty

We're almost 1 month away from meeting, our little girl! :) We don't have her name picked out yet. At least the nursery is done. Greg is reading his "Daddy Books." Making sure, that he knows as much as possible, before our little girl makes her arrival.

Well, I spend many hours, getting lost on Youtube. Finding fun videos to watch. About babies, new mommas, etc. They're really helpful. I'm very positive about things. Mostly because of the "Mommy Community" on YouTube. :)

Last night, I found this video. And had Greg watch it! He thought it was hilarious. Then asked to see it again. Then asked me to save it on our computer. Why? One day, he'll have to comb our daughter's hair. And he's positive, that this video will help him!!



Don't laugh too hard. :) I think it's sweet. In fact, I like this YouTube channel. And the blog, that goes with it! I'm positive, in the future, I'll be using both! ☼

No comments: