Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Finally



Before everyone in our families start to go nuts, we finally decided on some baby bedding. OK, I finally made up my mind. I wasn't too thrilled about what I had been seeing. Then I find this website. And this cute bedding. The Sundae Baby Crib Set.

I like that it's not your typical pink and frilly girl set. Instead, it's bright and cheerful. I hope it's a set we get to use for a few years. The 6 piece set was just under $200. But by the time we bought all the accessories and some spare sheets and stuff...I think it was more like $600. If not more. So let's hope we can use this for a while.

And I know, everyone is going to be upset. Because Greg and I bought it on our own. You know, without adding it to a registry or whatever. But, we really wanted it. And we wanted to buy our little girl all of her necessities. For our families, you can spoil her in other ways. But we really do love that you want to shower her in gifts. She is one lucky little girl. :) ☼

No comments: