Thursday, June 3, 2010

Oxford Cherry



Nearly 33 weeks, and we have furniture. It arrived the other day. Roughly $2000 gets you the Baby Cache Oxford Cherry Set and a mattress. It is really beautiful. And sturdy. Greg put it together today. And I really like the look of it.

I'm wondering if maybe we should have gotten a bit more flashy bedding. But I think this is going to be a nice balance. Our bedding is a bit more country. This furniture is a bit more city. Just like the rest of our lives. A little bit of both. A nice blend to be honest.

Now, I'm more anxious than ever to meet our daughter. I can't wait to put her in her crib. And to watch her sleep. We're not going to use the crib right away. But I'm still excited and anxious! Our daughter's nursery is finally coming together. ☼

No comments: