Saturday, June 12, 2010

Baby Shower Gifts

We had our baby shower on Saturday. I know. A little inconvenient with Father's Day being on Sunday. But for us, it worked out well. Because both of our families came in from out of town. We had a coed baby shower. It was tons of fun. And we got showered with so many amazing gifts!

Things that I never thought of. I'm not lying. Both my momma and my MIL are amazing. And they got us 2 things that will be very useful for the first couple of months. 2 things I never thought of...



We got this Moses basket from my momma. I think this is going to be a life saver in the beginning. Just so we can have our little girl close by. And she is still going to be comfy.



And we got this cute bassinet from my MIL. Something else we really needed! Because we want our little girl to sleep in our room. For at least the first 2 weeks. And this bassinet converts into a little storage area for toys. So cool!

I think it's really neat that both my momma and my MIL got us these items in green. To match Greg and I's bedroom. Because, that's probably where we're going to spend much of our daughter's first 2-3 months. Let's be real. I'm a first time momma. And I have no clue what I'm going to be doing. Having everything in 1 room...I'm thinking, that's going to be key to our success!

And a special thank you to everyone that came to the shower. And who sent presents. We appreciate it so much! Much more than I could every put into words. And for everyone who helped put our baby shower together. Greg and I had so much fun! The games were a blast! And the food was delish. Our little girl is so blessed to have so many people that love her already! ☼

No comments: