Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Sweet Biscuits...These Are Amazing!!

Funny how when you're thinking about something, it starts to appear everywhere! You see, Lola and I were just talking about her stuffed biscuits. Those little pockets of yumminess!! Oh my!! I miss those babies. :)

Years ago, when we were in a class together, we had to come up with a recipe. And Lola came up with these amazing stuffed biscuits. Even our professor was impressed. And that lady, was a tough one to impress! Then Lola started trying all different kinds of flavor combinations. I was gladly the taste tester!

One time, I remember it well, it was so cold outside! And the guys were practicing for an upcoming gig. They had started early, and were prepared for a long night. Lola had told them, she'd cook too. Everyone was happy!! I'm telling you, she spoils the guys to pieces!! :)

Greg called me. Told me to round up the gals, and head over. Why? Because there was so much yummy food. And we needed to help the guys eat it. That was saying a lot!! Being that the guys can eat anyone, out of house and home!! ;)

When we got there, there were stuffed biscuits of every kind!! With a gorgeous salad. Oh, I ate. People, I sat there and ate, until I was sure, my pants were going to bust open. :) It was that good! I remember there being different kinds of biscuit, roll, and crescent type breading. The ingredients inside, were amazing!

Well, since my pal moved, we don't get treats like that anymore. At least not as often. :( I miss it!! More than words can say!! 2 weeks ago, before Lola had invited us over for dinner, I was dreaming about this amazing little pouches of yumminess!

I've already blogged about Lola's chicken. Which is amazing! That same day, I asked her about her stuffed biscuits. Man, it is a process. But the end result is so yummy! Then she gave me a "quickie" version to try out. You know, the one I'm more likely to make. And not mess up. This version, includes store bought dough!! The stuff from the can....

I've had nothing to really do. Today. While Miss Daisy has been sleeping away her sickies. My poor baby girl! We've been in bed all day!! And I've been reading new blogs. Guess what I found? Stuffed Biscuits!! Yes please!! I think the angels are trying to tell me something. :)



Natasha's look amazing!! Don't you think? And I've got Lola's recipe written down. Can you guess, what we're having for dinner tomorrow night? Yum! I can't wait. But honestly, I hope Miss Daisy is feeling better. And soon! We want to enjoy this yummy goodness together. And a little bit of after dinner, doll playing. ☼

No comments: