Sunday, April 15, 2012

Baby Bedding

Today I start my 18th week. And I've got baby on the brain!! Greg thinks I'm a little nuts. This time around, I want to be better prepared. Have all our ducks in a row. Know what I mean?

We have just over 2 weeks, until we find out, if we're having a boy or a girl. Greg and I, just want a healthy baby. But I think, deep down inside, he'd like a boy. :) Since we decided to have 2 more kids, well we have 2 more shots!! ;)

Since I've got baby on the brain, I took to this website. To stare at baby bedding. To dream up ideas for our nursery. I'm limiting myself here. I honestly have 26 saved!! But I'm going to show you my favorite for a boy, and for a girl.

First up, we've got the bedding for a boy. Actually, Greg picked it out. I'm totally loving it too!



Animal Acres. 6 pieces for $130. What else would you expect? A little country, for my country man! I can see this, with some simple furniture.



For a girl, I just couldn't narrow it down!! It was so hard. But I settled on (for now) the Pink and Lavender Butterfly. :) This one is $180 for 9 pieces. I even like the furniture!

Wow! There is so much left to do. I'm feeling a little under the wire. Maybe because I have a toddler this time around. I can't procrastinate. Or pull all nighters, to get the nursery ready. But at least, I'm starting to get some good ideas. :) ☼

No comments: