Monday, April 2, 2012

Indoor Playhouse Fun!!

Was there ever something that you saw, and you just knew, you had to have? But at that stage of your life, it was just a tad bit ridiculous? Ya, I'm victim of that. Well over a year, before I got pregnant, and we were thinking about babies, I found Miss Pretty Pretty. And her adorable card table playhouses!!

Well, recently I was poking around Pottery Barn Kids. Looking for Miss Daisy's 2nd birthday present. Greg and I have decided, we want to give our kids, 1 large gift, for big celebrations. Useful things. That they can have for years. Well, I got a little side tracked, and I found this.



The Cottage Playhouse. Do you have a spare $200? How fun would this be, to play in?!? Inside, is a wooden frame that holds up the playhouse. And you can put it away, when not in use. But who wouldn't be playing in there all the time??

Then I thought about Miss Pretty Pretty. And spent another 3 hours, loving all her creations! So many cute ones. :) But I'm really in love with this beauty!



The Garden to Table Playhouse. For $265. This one is gorgeous. Interactive. And designed to go over a card table. How fun is this?!? And for our family, perfection! We own a farm. This would be nice for Daisy, to learn how daddy grows our food, and mommy attempts to cook it!! :)

By now I'm sure, that you know Greg and I. We like to buy Daisy toys that are well made. Maybe they're a bit of an investment. But they're a good deal to us. Usually handmade, or wooden. Things that she'll enjoy, and play with, for a long time. And hopefully, things that our future kids will also enjoy. :)

That being said, both of these are a large investment. But I think they'd be nice to play with, inside. When the weather outside is rainy, too hot, or too cold. Is it birthday present material? I'm not sure. There is something else that we're leaning towards....

But with all that being said, I think either of these playhouses would be fun for Daisy. And a nice toy, to travel with. You just fold it up, and through it in your suitcase. For when we visit my family, or Greg's. I'm telling you, this idea just keeps growing on me!! ☼

No comments: