Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Olive Garden



This is all I can think of. Olive Garden. They play their commercials late at night. When Greg is watching Family Guy. And it makes me so hungry. I want pasta, bread sticks, and cheesecake every night. Oh, and their peach tea!

Last night, it was incredible. It's all I could think of. And Greg and I decided to go today. To have a lunchtime date. Yummy! And I'm glad we finally have an Olive Garden in town. It's amazing! I'm not going to admit to eating 3 baskets of bread sticks. But the waitress filled our basket 3 times! The salad was so good too.

And Greg and I shared 3 entrees. I'm telling you, I'm eating so much! Pregnancy and all it's cravings are pretty wild. But the food was delicious. As was the tea. Just like I remember. I really do have an amazing hubby! Making sure me and our baby girl get everything our hearts desire. ☼

No comments: