Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Names



We have some names picked out. But nothing is really jumping out at us. Our list still has 15 names on it. None have a middle name. Are we already bad parents? I hope not. It's just that nothing feels special enough for our baby girl.

I'm hoping that when our little girl is born, she will sorta let us know what her name should be. Do you know what I mean? At least we have 15 names to choose from. I just don't want to screw this up. It's like the 2nd most important thing I can do. You know, the most important thing to do was making sure I had a healthy pregnancy.

And that's where we are. Still reading books. Books about pregnancy, delivery, new babies, baby care, and baby names. Our nursery is 90% ready. And we're just ready to meet our little girl. So is our family. They'll be here next week. ☼

No comments: