Saturday, July 17, 2010

1 Week



We're 1 week away from our due date! 1 week away from meeting our little girl! And I'm so excited!

It's been so rainy over the last few days. And when I saw this picture, it reminded me of the rain, and our little girl. I really can't wait! I'm getting so anxious. Maybe because I'm stuck inside. And the rain isn't letting up. Greg has been working really hard. That way he can take some time off when our little one comes.

My in-laws are coming on Wednesday. They're flying in from Texas. And my parents and 1 of my sisters are driving in on the same day. I'm so excited. And anxious! And ready. Mostly ready.

I'm pretty sure our nursery is ready too. But I'm just worried that we're forgetting something. That's why I can't wait until Wednesday. When my mom and MIL will be here. And they can tell me if I'm missing anything.

I've had a few contractions. Nothing major. Definitely nothing strong or orderly. I'm sure that we'll at least make it to my due date. If not longer. I'm hoping not longer. But whatever our little needs. I'm ready and prepared. ☼

No comments: