Monday, March 5, 2012

Miss Daisy's New Do!!

It's really starting to warm up around here. I'm not sure if it's premature. The last few years, have been so strange! Weather wise. It's not holding me back. I've started to bring out my dresses and sandals. I've done some shopping for Daisy. Gotten her some cute spring and summer clothes. By the way, if you're looking for some good deals on kids clothes, head to Old Navy! Can we say sale?

With all this new fashion going on, I wanted to try some new dos on my girl. Poor Daisy has hair just like her momma. That means, lots of tangles. A little craziness!! I like to put her hair up. It leads to less problems at the end of the day. Little piggy tails and such. But I was wanting to try something new. That lead me to YouTube, and this video!



So flipping cute! This Youtube channel, and this blog are fun too! Miss Daisy has been sporting her new do, for a few days now. She is really good, about letting me comb her hair. Nothing like me, when I was little. I hope I can find some more good ideas. But that means a bit more searching on YouTube!! ☼

No comments: